If you have been charged with a Kansas DUI, Driving Under the Influence of Drugs, Vehicular Homicide or Battery, or any alcohol, traffic or drug offense, no lawyer in Kansas has more training, experience and knowledge to help you with your case. You need an experienced Kansas DUI defense lawyer who will leave no stone unturned in your defense. This may be the most trouble you have ever been in and you are scared; worried about your family, your job, your license, your freedom, your future. Helping people navigate this situation is what I do. Let me help you shoulder the burden.
BRIAN LEININGER'S DUI DEFENSE CREDENTIALS:
- Brian has been defending Kansas DUI cases since 2001.
- Brian is the former General Counsel for the Kansas Highway Patrol. In that position he trained law enforcement across Kansas in the legal aspects of DUI cases.
- Brian is a former State and City prosecutor and prosecuted thousands of DUI cases.
- Brian is trained in the use of the Intoxilyzer breath testing device.
- Brian is certified to administer the Standardized Field Sobriety Tests (the roadside tests) and is a certified instructor or those tests.
- Brian has completed the training to be a Drug Recognition Evaluator. DREs are the officers who investigate cases of driving under the influence of drugs (DUID).
- Brian has trained lawyers throughout Kansas and nationally in DUI and DUID defense.
- Brian has been honored in Super Lawyers magazine for Kansas DUI defense each year since 2009. No more than 4 to 6 Kansas lawyers are chosen each year.
- Brian is a member of the National College for DUI Defense.
- Brian is currently the president of the Kansas Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.